"WORK WITH ALL YOUR HEART, BECAUSE-I PROMISE-IF YOU SHOW UP FOR YOUR WORK DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY, YOU JUST MIGHT GET LUCKY ENOUGH SOME RANDOM MORNING TO BURST RIGHT INTO BLOOM."
My commitment to writing a daily blog is a bigger challenge than I thought, but you know what? I am energized and motivated by it and even though today is a recap, it's still writing and following through on my commitment...So a big pat on the ol' back for me. :)
Daily blog recap (just in case you missed any of it!)
- It was May day when I started, so if you missed it, Happy belated May day. Have you bought any fresh flowers for your home or even better, maybe planted some in your garden? Do it. You won't regret it.
- My Myrtle topiaries are still alive!!! A round of applause please. And thank you, I feel pretty great about it!
- Buy and read, Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert! Seriously, just go-go-go and then get in action with something, anything that gets you thinking creatively!
- I attended the 2017 Listen To Your Mother and it was AMAZING! People, put this on your calendar next year! You'll thank me later.
- Designer, decorator, stylist...What's the difference? Find out in blog #5
- Instagram inspiration is real!! Check out @loveyourperch and be as inspired as I was. Don't forget to follow @sweetshadylane too.
- Recap of daily blog...So far so good!
I hope you all have a lovely week! I've got some fun blogging ideas on the horizon-so please subscribe to Sweet Shady Lane and stay tuned!!